I do mind...
i'm feeling very offended when you said "don't expect early rom e.g. 6 months later if we're going for this WIS"...It makes me feel that i'm not being cherished by you again and I'm being taken for granted again. This is really an evil cycle and i feel "mentally" tormented by this evil cycle.
1. You said that you are seeing a future with me.
2. Then i start rushing u about prep for future. (i have foresight that buying a hdb flat with loc that at least fits some of our requirement requires A LOT time unless we're damn lucky or we strike lottery and can afford condo or we suffered from loss of memory forgetting the requirements of the neighbourhood that we expect)
3. We agreed to the timeline of 2008.
4. You treated my "hdb flat" conversation like a plague. most of the time avoiding it.
5. You said "don't expect early rom and customary later". <- this hurts most... cos i'm convinced that we've the capability to own this status already and if you do really love me, you won't mind that as well... Unless you are still considering our relationship, or give me a good explanation and not just say "dun like"...
Anyway I tried / want to explain to you that some of those units in WIS requires 1 - 1.5 yrs for it to be fully completed. I don't think this get into your ears... i've walked with you throughout these year and now i'm going half-hearted in our relationship. I could say i'm facing a downslope...
You said "you are sianz in this relationship because i'm stubborn"...
But you do not understand that you are much more stubborn... i can only say that we've gotta compromise and not make me give in all the time... oftenly, you care about yourself more than me (your MCP character tells it all...)
when i ask u how much is my placement in your heart, you said:
100% for family, friends, career
100% for you n me (which means i stand in equality as you)
But your actions, or wat you say prove otherwise. I tried believing it and was happy for a few days till this delusive happiness worn off...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home