Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day special dedication to SO: (Why I love U)

1. Because U waited for me > 5 hrs and
2. I waited > 2 hrs for you as well... (when i'm not hungry)
3. Because U love me and
4. Me too!
5. Because U dote on me
6. Because U piss me off sometimes and
7. I admit I do as well... quarrelling delibrately to make u give in to me
8. Because U made me crazy about U so
9. U made me a sillier person
10. Because U are quite silly at times
11. Because U like to control me
12. I love to control U too! (except that u aint quite tamed, *lashes out a whip*)
13. Because U look smart to me and
14. I think I look smart to U too
15. Because U can make me smile and
16. I do more sillier things to make u smile
17. Because U are tall therefore
18. I can wear any heels as I deem fit
19. Because U are thin (so U beta not have any beer-belly after middle-age. dump u)
20. Because of your new nick "Mandai Deer" therefore
21. I have a new nick "Mandai Giraffe"
22. Because U do like to bully me at times and
23. I do like to bully U more often
24. Because U r always so shy when i tried to plant a kiss on ur cheek (in public) and

25. I love to ask for a good-bye kiss on cheek when we are in public
26. Because U turn red after drinking and so

27. U look like a super silly lobster (muahaha)
28. Because U visited me in oz that
29. filled me with warmth
30. Because U waited for my homecoming
31. showing me you are sincere
32. Because U don't club anymore and
33. U have no grumbling about it
34. Because U promised to quit smoking and
35. Finally You did. (ah-ha don't ever let me catch u wor)
36. Because U made me feel at ease so
37. I can talk about anything under the sun to U
38. Because U are quite close to perfect in my eyes (*i'm seriously short-sighted*) and
39. I chose to believe that I'm PERFECT in your eyes
40. Because U exudes the confidence that i'm lacking of which now
41. I'm learning to possess that kind of confidence from you
42. Because U like to dominate in the r/s and
43. I like to be under domination (but i still command the respect)
44. Because I'm with U for 3 yrs and
45. I like to guess and anticipate your actions
46. Because U peel prawns for me

finally... god... y issit so hard to reach 101 reasons...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home