Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I hate to be dependent on you

Why gave me empty promises only to give me false hope?
Why bring me to the heaven only to crush me into pitch dark pit?

I feel the urge to break free from the entangling web that U created...
It's still the same old me that U know of...

whose feelings for you have deepened into roots...
Except my needs and plans are envisioned magnifically...
And I need to fulfill them...

I can't visionized myself staying stagnant...
forever and ever waiting... what's the point?
I must move on... with a goal luring me forward...

I despise that fact that i'm forcing a commitment from U.
Though I'll only truely be happy if our role are reversed.
Do you think i really enjoy the probing?
NO! I don't. I hate to sound needing...

My faith in U has started to shaken up,
for I'm starting to wonder: are you really the ONE for me?
Or, perhaps I shouldn't ponder so much and waste my life away...


This scenario has replayed a second time in my life...
Except then, I was playing your role...
For now, i finally understand how "he" used to feel...
Mabbe it's now retribution on me...



I feel hopeless... I need to get a life... my life shouldn't just revolve around you... and I shouldn't have allow it this way... I really need to get my own life from now on... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home