I no longer wants to carry the ring on my fourth finger. It's the ring that you gave me.
I thought about it that since fourth finger symbolises a status of a person (fiance/married), i should not go against it. For past 3.5 years, i've been wearing the ring with no significance or rather a perceived significance that it even deluded me on thinking that the status is there. Now, with a clearer mind after thinking it through, it's been unfair for me to hold on to this ring with no significance. I'm not saying that without the ring i'm deemed as single and can fool ard, NO, that's not true. But I will only want back the ring when i see the point of wearing it.
You may take it off as well if you think it's unfair to u as well.
I know i sound pessimistic with these and past few postings... but positively speaking, i think i'm getting smarter with my decisions and choices. I'm already understanding what i need.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home