I dun understand ur nonchalance towards me...
Am i really not worth your attention? Do I not deserve some respect from u? Are you already taking me granted? What do i mean to you?
seriously i've been pondering over all these. I thought that anything that happens to me, u r obligated to help me out. But at the least of what i expected of, it turns out otherwise that there's simply only very little obligations on your part.
Reminds me back to the time, when I was doing your DB project while you were out having fun with your friends. Had it not been the obligations that I felt, I wouldn't have done the project for you for straight 2 days, wasting my weekends off whilst you were fooling around and i felt like a dumbass the next instance.
Anything that I require you to do, you make me feel like i'm pleading you... and you'll refuse to do anything for me until I got fed up. Only then, you will start making amendments and try to care about me. I hate to go through these procedures of getting pissed off.
So am I not really worth your effort? you would do things for me during courtship. Yeah man... I know i said "courtship". But that doesn't warrants you a right to change your attitude towards me. Most people failed in their relationship because they do not understand that maintaining a relationship is a tougher process than courtship.
In any case for a relationship to be always healthy, one must try to maintain or improve the bonding/commitment as time pass by, and not to grow more nonchalance, giving stupid excuses saying that "no need la... we've been together so long liao." or "you say it's courtship, now no longer courtship, i no longer needs to entertain you".
My first relationship failed all because we (me & him) doesn't understand the logic above. We were taking each other for granted at different point of time. I questioned his nonchalance to me and (not surprisingly) he answered me the same so eventually we broke off.
i'm losing the confidence in this relationship...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- I no longer wants to carry the ring on my fourth f...
- I'm doubting your feelings towards me...I always t...
- when did u ever use ur brain in our r/s?
- Thanks for delivering my phone to me deer... muackz
- Just read through my past postings in this private...
- bombarded
- YEAH!!!We've finally started our joint account 2 w...
- I hate to be dependent on you
- V-Day special dedication to SO: (Why I love U)1. B...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home