Friday, May 28, 2010

50 first dates

i just watched this show again... My favourite movie...

Ever wonder y it was my fav movie?
Yes, it's romantic. It's about Henry loving Lucy so much... But it's also about Henry making Lucy fall in love w him everyday...

I think it's this show that taught me how to love u everyday... I start off w building admiration for u, telling myself everyday u r the best n then telling myself you r my husband, someone whom I want a future and a couple of eg 3 kids with... I was blissfully married on dec 08. I received 2 figurines "dreams come true" during our wedding because my friends n sis really know that I love u alot...

But I didn't expect nightmares to come true too... I do have nightmares that you left me for other woman which I did tell u...
Why did u have to allow other woman to be intimate w u, why did u split the love supposedly to be all for me w her? Why weren't u strong enough to resist affair? Is having me already not enough? Do I deserve this? In what way is she better that u would rather spend time w her? Why do u have to go holidays w her when u know I wanted to go holidays so much? Do u know I planned for a short batam or bintan relaxation trip w just u before I go back work? U know I love shopping but refused to go bkk w me but why did you go w her n accompany her to shop? I knew u wanted to go Taiwan for a second time and I was always trying to plan for one as well n yet u have to go there w her...

I tried to resist thinking about all these questions in my head... It's really hard... I really hate u for giving me such a scar in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home