truely disappointed
is it so difficult to initiate to meet me?is it so difficult to meet me / to spend more time with me?
why do i have to be the one feeling disappointed / feeling un-loved? Am I so f-ugly that seeing me once a week while watching movie is enough? Or am I not worth your attention at all? Or you simply is just too complacent already?
I know you do try to meet me up on sat. It seriously made me the happiest person on earth at that moment when i know of your effort. But having a r/s doesn't mean just meeting on sat is enough. I don't need a virtual r/s when you are spending not enough time with me... I need a quality r/s, a r/s which i feel worth working hard for... I know i've put in my effort when i've been sleeping 5-6 hrs and working rest of the day yet, i'd still squeeze out time (from sleeping or from working) just to meet u up no matter how tired i am as long as your ask me out but u didn't, even when you have the time... U definitely make me feel foolish of my effort...
I'm SUPER jealous when i see loving couples around and it upsets me alot when i felt not loved enough.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home