Monday, May 24, 2010

Betrayal

I hate u...

I'm going through emotional roller coaster every single min even when asleep. Why do I have to go through all these while all u did was have fun for 3 months then just apologise for your actions?

I'm v certain u will never understand how I feel now unless u r on same situation as me. Though u apologised, but u never did put yourself in same shoes.

If you do not understand what it meant by emotional roller coaster, let me explained to u...
Sometimes I hate u
Sometimes I love u
Sometimes I get into a rage because I think of u
Sometimes I miss u
Sometimes I hope everything was a nightmare
Sometimes I just want a divorce to end my misery
Sometimes I suddenly think of u
Sometimes I hope I have amnesia
Sometimes my mind runs wild
Sometimes my mind is logical n calm

The worst time is when I'm alone on public transport... Thinking more than usual.
I run through all the emotions several times per day...
Now I hate u... Later I'm not sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home