Sunday, May 23, 2010

Outing to Marina Bay Sands

Been long time since I went out to town (central area I mean)... It's good... I loved going out w my family...
While on the van, my mum suddenly commented that dad is the luckiest man on earth to have family warmth... Family to go out together... It makes me think, if u hadn't strayed, will u feel lucky n happy to go out w bb n me?

I was strolling in the quiet shopping mall carrying bb and was thinking "did u came here w her?" my heart felt pierced... Heartbrokened! Yes I feel this everyday!

We went to old airport road hawker for dinner... I think the last time we went there together was 2 years ago... It's depressing that I have to think about u wherever I go...

I received an SMS from Eunice asking how I am... It's hard to reply the SMS... I will reply her after I feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home