I think you do not deserves me!!!...
I think I deserves someone better, someone to treat me better!!!...
I think you have been overly self-centered!..
I think our 4+ years of relationship did not earn a committment from you!!!...
I think you lied to me!!!...
I think i'm giving up soon!!!...
It's all getting meaningless... did i make a wrong choice?
Friday, February 02, 2007
Previous Posts
- my faith is losing out...
- I do mind...
- I dun understand ur nonchalance towards me... Am i...
- I no longer wants to carry the ring on my fourth f...
- I'm doubting your feelings towards me...I always t...
- when did u ever use ur brain in our r/s?
- Thanks for delivering my phone to me deer... muackz
- Just read through my past postings in this private...
- bombarded
- YEAH!!!We've finally started our joint account 2 w...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home