I have fallen in love...
With baby RyanJust witness the aftermath of a terrible accident involving a young toddler relating to escalator n crocs shoes. Saw a lot of blood. It was scary n I can't get that scene off my mind. I can't get the wailing sound off my head too.
My heart felt the pain for the toddler. He was in intense pain. I didn't see but heard something happened to his toe. I feel the desperation of his family members... I can't bear to know more. I felt like crying. I was so heartpain for him...
It brought me to think, life's really fragile. I love my son alot. I want to protect him from any foreseen danger. No more crocs shoes...
Dear Ryan, mummy loves u the most!!!
I hope everything is well for the young boy. I hope he dun feel too much pain now. I hope to give him my best wishes for now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home